How can I change the frequency of withdrawals from my WePay account?
You can change the frequency of withdrawals in your Yoyomolo account administration. Simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Yoyomolo account.
2. Click on your name in the top menu, and select “My WePay account”.
3. Go to the “WEPAY SETTINGS” section, and click on “SETUP WITHDRAWALS”. The page will reload and you will be invited to log in to your WePay account directly on Yoyomolo.
4. Once you are connected to your WePay account, click the blue “Update” button to access your bank account information.
5. If you’d like to keep the same bank account linked to your WePay account, enter the same bank account information than you did when you created your WePay account. In the last field of the form, you will be able to choose your new withdrawal frequency.
6. Don’t forget to save your changes!