Yoyomolo chooses Stripe as new primary payment gateway
Why this change?
A new era begins on Yoyomolo! As of December 15th, 2020, the WePay payment gateway will no longer support individual accounts, so we had to find a new awesome solution for our users. We chose to replace it with Stripe, a simple and efficient solution.
What does this mean for you?
WePay will automatically delete your current payment account on December 15th, 2020. Before then, make sure that all the funds in your WePay account have been transferred to your linked bank account so you don’t lose any money!
In your Yoyomolo account administration, you can switch from a WePay account to a Stripe account in just a few clicks. Rest assured, this does not change anything to your Yoyomolo account or campaigns.
New payment partner: welcome Stripe!
What is Stripe?
Just like We Pay or Paypal, Stripe is a third party payment solution that allows you to receive credit and debit card payments. It is a fast and secure solution. You can process payments almost immediately.
Here’s some cool information about Stripe:
- Stripe is a super secure web payment infrastructure (PCI level 1 certified, the highest security level) and very efficient!
- Simple setup with no installation costs, no monthly subscription fee
- More currencies available (over 130!)
- You can open an account in less than 5 minutes!
And don’t worry: Yoyomolo remains the same, it’s just the payment platform that changes.
Quick links to our FAQ articles about Stripe:
- Configure and validate my Stripe account
- Choose the frequency of money transfers (recurrence)
- Change my Stripe account information
- Cards accepted with Stripe
- Currencies accepted with Stripe
- How to transfer my Stripe funds to my bank account
- Is it mandatory to link Stripe to my bank account?
- How to change payment gateway (from Stripe to PayPal or from PayPal to Stripe)
To learn more about the advantages of Stripe and its use: https://stripe.com/en-ca