How to change my payment gateway?
Note: The WePay payment gateway will no longer be available for individual accounts as of November 15, 2020. If you currently have a WePay account, you must make the switch to Stripe.
Here is the process to follow to change your payment gateway:
1. Go to the Yoyomolo website and click on Log in at the top right
2. Log in with your username and password
3. You are now on the dashboard in your administration. In the MY ACCOUNT section, click on Complete or Details.
4. You are now on your Paypal or WePay account information. Click on Convert all my campaigns to Stripe.
5. Your account is now converted to Stripe. A new page will open, allowing you to set up your personal and banking information on Stripe. To learn how to set up your Stripe account, click here.
And there you go! Your payment gateway has now been set to Stripe. Congratulations! 🙂
If you’re having trouble changing your payment gateway, contact us! It will be our pleasure to help you.